The transfer/move/copy or any type of movement causes YNAW to crash.
I have tried the following methods of transferring folders & files, in and out of the YNAW folder in Drive. Each time the system crashes:
- Between Microsoft File manager & Microsoft File manager (cut or copy)
- Using ‘Move to’ within Drive
- Using ‘Import by move’ within YNAW
- Using ‘Import by copy’ within YNAW
- Add new folder withing YNAW
YNAW is a great application but so far it has been very unreliable when performing fundamental tasks like moving files & folders around.
I have tried contacting YNAW via online chat and email. I have not recieved any reply or support.
Can someone please help me with this? Thanks